We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job Scope, Role and Responsibilities
Executes the overall planning of the plant; production and packing material planning. To collaborate with all related parties internal & external for incoming cargoes shipment via barge or container. Ensure enough resources (people, material, equipment, forklift, transfer truck, etc) to maximize the production capacity in order to increase OEE and reduce related cost. Applies the knowledge and practical skills relating to Yara operations and production processes. Completes tasks accurately and safely. Understands respective risks in HESQ and manages others in the with HESQ compliance. Works and Supports well with others. Shares information. Appreciates diversity. Listens actively. Gives clear and transparent messages. Gives constructive feedback to team.
Areas of responsibility
- Planning activities by establishing, coordinating, and maintaining an accurate production plan.
- Create schedule, change, and track material for production.
- Planning inventory inbound
- Follow up on critical raw material and detail shipments with operation manager to support production
- Receive import schedule from YARA.
- Provide enough people and equipment (Forklift, TOI Truck, etc) to support the production line
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties for fertilizer incoming schedule.
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party such as surveyor, shipping, vessel operator, etc. for preparation their process.
- Control 3rd party for packing finish goods to 100% on p-sling
- Identify location for store.
- Check products quality.
- Daily barge list and production report
- Recheck stock receive report before sent to approve.
- Handle the REQ process for plant
- 5S and LEAN leader of the plant
- Any other job duties as assigned
- Able work on over time on working day and holiday
- Ensure all equipment, process and people work safely by systematically monitoring, testing and fixing immediately when found unsafe condition
- Record and report all incidents in the plant as well as find new ways of working if possible.
- Be fully trained for HESQ related tasks.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Min 3 year experience in production planning/control in supervisor level.
- Knowledge of material control and inventory management.
- Hands on and good interpersonal skill
- Procurement related skill