We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job Scope, Role and Responsibilities
Lead and manage bagging line operation, asset care and contractors to achieve plant optimization and output target in accordance with Yara technical standards, statutory HESQ standards and agreed cost budgets. Be responsible for the warehouse contract management to ensure smooth operation and KPI achieved. Builds and maintains positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Areas of responsibility
- Lead and work in accordance with relevant legislation, Company Health & Safety Policy, Yara Safety Principles and the Golden Rules.
- Follow and promote the Safe by Choice philosophy in all operations and activities on site.
- Maintain procedures and risk assessments relevant to the area of responsibility and local regulatory.
- Respond to actions related to HESQ within the deadline.
- Provide guidance and leadership to all subordinates in safety awareness.
- Ensure that products are bagged as per the production plan in a cost effective manner.
- Improve the operation process and apply the Yara Productivity System.
- Bagging finished product to satisfies both legal and quality requirements in order to guarantee compliance with regulations and customer satisfaction.
- Develop procedures for Asset Care and maintenance program, ensuring that all mandatory requirements per Best Practice are incorporated and implemented.
- All equipment shall be reliable, safe to operate, prevented any environmental incident and guarantee product quality.
- Manage the Contract by monitoring agreed KPIs to ensure smooth operation in warehouse and in accordance with Yara operational and HESQ standard
- Work with the contractor to implement continuous improvement in warehouse operation .
- Plan, Monitor and control fixed and variable cost budget for the safe, reliable and efficient running of the site both bagging and warehouse in order to establish cost effective operation.
- Sourcing suppliers of goods and services with procurement to get competitive rates, through negotiation and specification in order to obtain quality products or labour for the use in the bagging and maintenance programmes.
- Control raw and packing material stocks in an efficient manner in order to ensure economic utilisation of working capital.
- Organise, train, develop and motivate the bagging team in order to achieve departmental objectives.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any field; engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years management experience in a production environment.
- Self- motivated and hands-on.
- HESQ Managing Safely.