We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job scope, Role and responsibilities
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals.
- Prepares action plan by individual as well as by team for effective.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plan to penetrate new market.
- Assistant in the development and implementation of the marketing plan as needed.
- Responsible for the sales performance and activity performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales volume and activity reports.
- You will be provide and install Yara’s promotion materials.
- You will show all others that you value the importance of safety in everything you perform.
- You will have to demonstrate your hunger for new knowledge and show the team you live according to the Yara values: Accountability, Collaboration, Ambition, and Curiosity.
- You will be expected to travel and stay upcountry according to this work scope.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc degree or equivalent professional qualification in agriculture/science.
- Three or more year experience working for an agricultural related industry.
- Fluent Thai and basic (fair) understanding of the English language is essential.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office) and their use in reporting.
- Basic knowledge of agriculture and nutrient management in Thailand.
- Negotiation and problem solving skill
- Must display confidence in public speaking, being self-motivated, dynamic and energetic.
- Be able to work under presure meeting deadlines and overcoming differences of opinion.
- Ability to travel and work for periods upcountry, keeping safety and doing the right thing in mind at all times when with the team, customers, and farmers.